Canary Sky and White Flowers
Some scenes of the video:
– “The Cathedral” in the plain of Ucanca, night shot with the planet Jupiter across the scene.
– El Arbol de Piedra (Roque Cinchado) with a Tajinaste pointing to Polaris.
– Tajinastes “night”, The Red Tajinaste, endemism Canario blooming in spring.
– The “hat” in the Teide. Formation of a cloud known as cap at the peak of Teide.
– “Waterfalls of clouds crossing the mountains and rivers of multicolored clouds.
– Sea of clouds crashing against the mountains as it did the sea.
– Large pool of water in the plain of Ucanca lenticular clouds where stars are reflected.
– Tajinastes night with the Milky Way taken out on the horizon with a dolly track.
– Video of the sun setting and a double green flash. ”
– Pleiades and the Andromeda galaxy between rocks in the mines of San Jose.
– Scenes spectacular sunset in the Teide National Park with clouds and moving dolly.
– ArcoIris from the Teide National Park.
Daniel Lopez is a photographer / astrophotographer based in Tenerife . Works by photography and video, specializing in evening using many techniques.
“El Cielo de Canarias” “Canary Sky”
Project produced by Daniel Lopez. elcielodecanarias.com
By Mary Oliver
in the fields
I lay down in the darkness
to think about death,
but instead I fell asleep,
as if in a vast and sloping room
filled with those white flowers
that open all summer,
sticky and untidy,
in the warm fields.
When I woke
the morning light was just slipping
in front of the stars,
and I was covered
I don’t know
how it happened—
I don’t know
if my body went diving down
under the sugary vines
in some sleep-sharpened affinity
with the depths, or whether
that green energy
rose like a wave
and curled over me, claiming me
in its husky arms.
I pushed them away, but I didn’t rise.
Never in my life had I felt so plush,
or so slippery,
or so resplendently empty.
Never in my life
had I felt myself so near
that porous line
where my own body was done with
and the roots and the stems and the flowers
Flowers Timelapse compilation (Amaryllis, Lilies, Zygocactus, Rose, Gladiolus, Tulip, Gardenia)
I took more than 7100 photos in more than 730 hours (using Canon 5D Mark II)
It is my first timelapse, hope you’ll enjoy it 🙂
“Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.”
Oh lovers, where are you going? Who are you looking for?
Your beloved is right here. She lives in your own neighborhood.
Her face is veiled. She hides behind screens calling for you,
while you search and lose yourself in the wilderness and the desert.
Cease looking for flowers, there blooms a garden in your own home.
While you go looking for trinkets, your treasure house awaits you
in your own being. There is no need for suffering, God is here!